We disclose your personal data to other 4finance group companies for internal administrative purposes.
We may disclose your personal data to other 4finance group companies for internal administrative purposes.
We may share your information with other 4finance group companies and selected third parties for the performance of our contractual obligations with you and for the other purposes described in this policy:
- who provide services on our behalf to identify and authenticate you;
- who help with our business activities such as website hosting and development, risk assessments and fraud detection, debt collection and customer service, anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing purposes, provide analytics on use of our services, assist in marketing activities;
- to offer and provide services and develop new ones;
- at any time when we are legally required to we may disclose information about you’re your use of our services and your visits to our websites such as to comply with law and legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, prevent and investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- to identify, investigate and prevent fraud and help in fraud protection in order to reduce credit risk;
- to identify, investigate and prevent money laundering and terrorism financing activities;
- we may share your personal data with providers of similar services such as consumer loan companies and credit bureaus, as well as agencies, relevant national authorities and non-governmental organizations, and other third parties in order to ensure a full assessment of your solvency;
- when processing and collection of direct debits or other payments due from you under the loan agreement, we may also share your personal data with third party payment processing service providers;
- in case of your default or improper fulfilment of commitments, we can transfer the data of your outstanding liabilities to debt recovery service providers, credit information bureaus, as well as providers of legal services.
- we may share your personal data with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
- selling any or all of our business, or assigning your liabilities against us to a third party may result in sharing your information;
When transferring data, we are committed to ensure that the data receiver follows the same security measures for storage and processing of personal data, as we do.
Locations outside your country or the European Economic Area – for example U.S.A. – may be used for processing (including storage) the data we collect about you. The information we transfer may be shared with our service providers. It may include such processes as processing a payment, data analysis (including fraud, risk and credit checks), collecting data on use of our websites and services, for advertising purposes (including behavioral advertising), or offering support for your service or product needs.