Data can be collected and processed during the operations of our websites, mobile applications or use of our services, or when you communicate with us by any means.
Information you give to us
We collect any information you provide us:
- When you register on our website, use our website or mobile applications, fill out any forms or apply for loan products or any other product or service on our website, to our personnel or at our partners, or any other way we provide.
- When you report a problem or communicate with us regarding our products or services.
- When you participate in discussion boards, comment on our blog or use other social media functions on our website, promotion or survey, other activities carried out via our websites or social media.
- When you enter a competition, promotion or survey in any way, including at our partners and on social media.
- If for any other reason you communicate with us by the above mentioned methods.
The information you give us may include: your name (surname, first aname), identity/identification number or personal code, address, e-mail address and phone number, date of birth, gender, marital status, number of juvenile children, employment status, employer name, work phone number, monthly income and expenses, financial and credit card information, bank account number, transactions in bank accounts, personal description, voice recording (incoming and outgoing calls), your photo or image, image of your identification document, signature and any other information you choose to provide us.
We will record and store, and may use the information you provide us in ways listed above. We also may record our communication via phone.
Information we collect about you automatically.
With regard to each of your visits to the website or use of our mobile applications we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including device type, the Internet protocol (IP) address and Internet service provider (ISP) used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, screen resolution, location, font encoding;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Please see also section “How do you collect my personal data?”
Information we receive from third parties.
We may request information about you from third parties, for example, other our group companies, or credit bureaus. We do that in accordance with the current data protection regulation, and where it is necessary we will obtain your prior consent. We may receive information about you:
- in the course of any application that you make for a loan or similar product we may:
- seek information about you, your creditworthiness, your financial standing, past and present liabilities and debts, employment position, relevant registers (including registers containing information on income, credit history, debts against third persons, addresses, invalid ID documents, fraud, money-laundering and terrorism financing, and politically exposed persons), agencies, financial institutions, other our group companies, and other third persons, and publicly available sources;
- receive information you have provided to credit brokers and our business partners when you apply for services;
- receive information from banks, financial and payment institutions regarding your payments to us.
- from other 4finance group companies and business partners with whom we cooperate regarding competitions, promotions or surveys you participate in;
- from business partners in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers when they provide services to us;
- in any other case when you consented to data disclosure to us.
How long do you keep my personal data?
We may keep your personal data for time after you stop being a customer, to ensure our legal interests in case of dispute with client, or as required by law. However, we typically keep your personal data no longer than is reasonably necessary given the purposes for which the data was collected, generally to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you, exercise our legitimate interests, or as required by statutory retention periods.