We use data we collect about you to provide services to you, improve our products and services; provide support; and send notifications, offers, and promotions, to protect our and third party rights and interests, and to comply with the law.
We use information about you to:
- process your application and provide services to you;
- verify your identity (this may include also use of face recognition, voice, fingerprint or other biometric technologies, as well as online identification systems);
- subsequently, carry out credit checks and assess your ability to repay the loan and offer you appropriate services before establishment of a contractual obligation;
- identify and prevent any fraud, money laundering, terrorism financing and other criminal activities;
- fulfill our legal obligations, arising, for example, from the credit consumer act, anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing law, laws regulating accounting;
- contact you, including informing you on any changes regarding us, our services or our contractual relationship;
- recover any funds owed to us;
- ensure and improve the quality of services;
- administer and improve our websites, keep them safe and ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you on your device;
- develop and offer new services;
- for statistical and market research purposes, to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- advertise (on websites and in mobile service, by post, email, telephone or SMS) our company, our group company and relevant third party products and services, including, tailoring our offers towards your personal preferences;
- test, update and implement new technologies regarding identification, risk and creditworthiness assessments, fraud prevention, anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing; and
- any other lawful use that is relevant to our relationship with you.