4finance IT is an exciting FinTech company that has revolutionized the online consumer finance industry.
State-of-the-art software is at the heart of our business and the main driver of our future growth. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things.
It’s time to love what you do!
We give you an entrepreneurial work environment to be bold, curious and pioneering in your job.
To achieve excellent results, you will have the professional freedom to strive for creative solutions in complex situations. Together we will put people first, be it our colleagues or customers – they are at the heart of everything we do! Together with You, we will create products for people who are financially underserved, and we will do this in a responsible way.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams, including UX, back-end, research, data science, product management and other
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and develop user interfaces/applications and conduct testing.
- Other business duties as assigned
- Experience of working in a lean, iterative manner; ability to work closely with in-country teams, clients and respond to change
- Write high quality, well-tested code
- Strive to constantly learn new things
- Ability to research, develop and communicate quality technical designs, concepts, and recommendations
- A passion for working as part of a progressive, collaborative, agile and Scrum environment
- Experience with Redux, Webpack, Yarn
- Experience with headless CMSs
- Familiar working with REST APIs
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Knowledge of GIT
- Excellent verbal and written English
Nice to have
- Experience with Webflow
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with headless CMSs
- Experience with Jest, Cypress.io, or other test framework
- Knowledge of State Machines and Statecharts
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Challenging projects that you will have a real impact on
- One of a kind employee development program to support you in your personal and professional development
- Competitive salary + benefits (Multisport card, Individual development plans, Hello world gifts, Birthday & X-mass presents, Modern Office, Events / Team Building, Fruits/Breakfasts in the office, Teleworking, Flexible working, Meal vouchers, 2 additional paid sick days, 25 days of holidays, Parking, Chill out zone, Employee Referral Program)
- Home office ;)
Thank you! Your application has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Please get acquainted with Personal data processing rules within 4finance: Controller of your personal data is “4finance” AS registered in Lielirbes street 17a-8, Riga, Latvia, LV-1046 („Controller”). You can contact us: e-mail email@example.com, tel. +371 660 550 99.
Your personal data will be processed to:
• conduct the current recruitment process - the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller to ensure selection of the appropriate candidate for position;
• conduct future recruitment processes - the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller to ensure appropriate and sufficiently qualified workforce.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the above objectives. In case, personal data is not provided, you will not be able to participate in current open or future recruitment process.
In order to achieve the above objectives, following data will be used:
Name, Surname, contact phone number, e-mail, education details, work details, professional background, language skills, technical skills. Any additional data provided during application, won’t be taken into consideration during the process of recruitment.
Personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months, on the basis of voluntarily obtained consent for participation in current or future recruitments.
You have the right to access your personal data, correct data and the right to demand deletion or limitation of processing.
To the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is the premise of the legitimate interest of Controller, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail to: Lisa.Pimlett@4finance.com or a letter to the following address: “4finance” AS registered in Lielirbes street 17a-8, Riga, Latvia, LV-1046
You can contact our Data protection officer writing email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or sending mail to: Group Data Protection Officer, “4finance: AS, Lielirbes iela 17A-8, Riga, LV-1046, Latvia.
You also have a right to lodge a compliant with data protection authority (Datu valsts inspekcija, Blaumaņa iela 11/13-15, Rīga, LV-1011).